Rototilt R9 Tilt Rotator (30 – 40 tons)
The Rototilt R9 is the world’s largest tiltrotator. Designed for 30–40 tonne size machines it transforms these excavators into flexible and super-strong tool carriers.
The Rototilt R9 can handle a breakout force of an impressive 500 kNm and has entirely new hydraulics developed for those really high flows. It also has a powerful worm gear with dual hydraulic motors to manage heavy loads and provide maximum torque.
But that’s not all…. The Rototilt R9 also enables the use of SecureLock™, a safety lock that ensures that tools are always properly coupled, as well as all the advanced functions of the intelligent control system, ICS. The Rototilt R9 also features central lubrication with ILS, our Innovative Lubrication System.
- ICS – User-friendly and reliable control system with major flexibility
- SecureLock™ – Safe locking with unique properties
- High breakout force with power to spare
- Efficient hydraulics that manage high flows
- Powerful worm gear with dual hydraulic motors
- Machine weight 30000 – 40000 kg
- Max bucket width 2400 mm
- Max breakout force 280 kN
- Max. breakout torque 500 kNm
- Weight (from) 1400 kg
- Tilt angle (2x) 40°
- Rotation speed (1 turn in) 7.0 s at 125 l/min
- Working pressure 25 MPa
- Turn torque 16000 Nm at 25 MPa
- Tilt torque double acting cylinders 90000 Nm