Rototilt RT20B Tilt Rotator
The RT20B is the Rototilt tiltrotator in the 3-6 metric ton segment. It provides a smooth, responsive and more economical operation. The smart design also allows pressure and return lines to be connected on either the right or left side to fit all makes of excavator.
- Fuel efficiency
Thanks to the improved design, your machine will work more efficiently with reduced fuel consumption and lower power losses.
- Material selection
Best performance and lightest weight with components of the highest quality.
Maximize performance and economy
- More responsive operation thanks to an improved hydraulics solution with the new tilt function moved out along the cylinder.
- Low weight through carefully considered materials choices and smarter design.
- Distributor block for single-point lubrication shielded by protective cover.
- The ability to connect pressure and return lines on either the left or right side means the model fits all makes of excavator (specified when placing order).
- Technically improved hydraulic motor for extended service life.
- Minimized pressure drop means lower fuel consumption.
- Improved harnesses mean more reliable operations and minimized risk of cable breakage.
- Its ability to connect pressure and return lines on either the left or right side to fit all makes of excavator.
- Improved economical operation with valves optimized for rotation and extra functions.
- Ease of service through improved access.
- Extended service life and optimal operational conditions achieved through the newly designed swivel.
- Min/max machine weight 3,000–6,000 kg
- Max standard bucket volume 0.2 m³
- Max bucket width 1.2 m
- Max breaking force 45 kN
- Max breaking torque 38 kNm
- Tilt angle 2×40°
- Rotation Unlimited
- Working pressure 25 MPa
- Max connected flow 40 l/min